The AVG-UHS24 is an ultra thin 2×4 switcher splitter with two HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs. This switcher splitter supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, 1080P and multichannel audio. There are multiple builtin EDID settings or it will use the EDID from the display. The switcher will de-embed digital stereo audio to provide an analog audio source for an existing audio system.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4.
- HDMI inputs support HDCP 2.2 and the outputs support HDCP1.4.
- Supports video resolution downscaling, the 4K@60Hz input can be automatically downscaled to 1080P output for compatibility with a 1080P display.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth.
- Features RCA (L/R) jack and Toslink connector for de-embedded audio.
- Advanced EDID management: multiple presets and user defined options.
- Built-in equalizer for signal enhancement to avoid signal attenuation in transmission.
- Supports CEC control to turn the displays on/off and adjust their volume.
- LED indicators display the operating status.
- Firmware update via Micro-USB port.