This 4K 4×4 HDBaseT Matrix with 3 Receivers features 4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output with audio breakout and 3 HDBaseT outputs. The de-embedded audio can be output from SPDIF and L/R connector.
- Supports HDMI resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, including 1080P 3D video
- Fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 specifications
- Can transmit 4K signals to distances up to 131 feet (40 meters) and 1080P signals to distances up to 229 feet (70 meters) over a single CATx cable.
- Features three HDBaseT outputs and includes three receivers.
- Supports the 24V PoC feature, allowing the receivers to draw their power from the matrix over the CATx cable.
- Includes a local HDMI output with corresponding digital optical S/PDIF and stereo L/R analog outputs.
- Smart EDID management for various applications and customised settings.
- Controllable via RS232, IR and TCP/IP.