The AVG-UHS41 DA is an ultrathin auto switcher with four HDMI inputs and one HDMI output. This switcher supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR and multi-channel audio. There are multiple built-in EDID settings or it will use the EDID from the display. The switcher will de-embed digital stereo audio to provide an analog audio source for an existing audio system. The switcher also supports audio return channel (ARC) for transmitting audio back to the HDMI input and audio output ports from the connected display.
- Switches any of the four HDMI inputs to one HDMI output.
- Supports video resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth.
- Fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.2 specifications.
- Supports audio return channel (ARC).
- Advanced EDID management: multiple presets and user defineable allowed.
- Controllable via RS232 and IR.
- Supports CEC.
- Provides seven LEDs to indicate the current operating status and to assist troubleshooting and installation.
- Firmware upgrade via Micro-USB port.