The AVG-HD350A is a feature packed HDMI 2.0 extender set consisting of a Transmitter and a Receiver. HDMI signal is input into the transmitter and the HDBaseT technology is used to transmit high-resolution 1080p / 4K HDR HDMI signals to the receiver up to 70 / 40m via a Cat5e / Cat6a cable.
- Supports HDMI 2.0, resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR.
- HDMI input supports HDCP2.2, and the output supports HDCP Active/Passive.
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 40m for 4K and 70m for 1080p.
- Features video resolution up-scaling.
- SPDIF out on receiver for source audio de-embedding.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth.
- Advanced EDID management.’
- Test pattern generator.
- Bidirectional IR, RS232 and 24V PoC.
- ARC, and CEC pass through.
- LED indicators for operating status.
- Firmware up-gradable