The AVG-HD320 is an ultra-compact extender set consisting of a Transmitter and a Receiver. HDMI signal is input into the transmitter and HDBaseT 2.0 technology is used to transmit high-resolution 1080p / 4K HDR HDMI signals to the receiver up to 70 / 40m via a Cat5e / Cat6a cable.
- Ultra thin design.
- Supports 4K/UHD/60Hz/4:4:4
- Supports HDMI2.0 & HDCP2.2, and is backward compatible with previous versions
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 40m for 4Kx2K and 70m for 1080p
- Supports CEC, IR(12v) and RS232 pass-through for long-distance control
- Supports bi-directional PoC for simplified wiring
- Supports HDR