The AVG-HD200 is a HDBaseT Extender set consisting of a Transmitter and Receiver. It delivers HDMI signal via CAT5e/ CAT6a with a maximum transmission distance up to 70/40m for 1080P/4K signal. It also features IR and RS232 pass-through to control local source device from remote or far-end display.
- Supports HDMI1.4 & HDCP2.2.
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 40m for 4Kx2K and 70m for 1080p.
- Supports bi-directional 5V IR and RS232 pass-through for long-distance control.
- Supports bi-directional PoC for simplified wiring.
- Supports CEC.
- Features a DIP switch to choose Control or Update mode.