Our HDMI High Speed with Ethernet cable is designed and tested to handle video resolutions of 4K and beyond, including advanced display technologies such as 4K, 3D, and Deep Colour. Specified to HDMI Version Standard 2.0 @ 30Htz, it is fully backwards compatible with previous HDMI versions such as 1.3a, 1.3b, 1.3c and 1.4.
If you are using any of these technologies, or if you are connecting your High Definition display to a HDMI content source, such as a media player, X-Box, Playstation or Blu-ray Disc player, this is the recommended cable.
Featuring an additional dedicated data channel, known as the HDMI Ethernet Channel, for device networking. HDMI Ethernet Channel functionality is only available if both linked devices are HDMI Ethernet Channel-enabled.
- HDMI Version: 1.4 / 2.0 @ 30Htz
- Connectors: HDMI 19 pin Type-A Male to Male
- Shielded for high protection against RFI and EMI interference.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Bandwidth is 340 MHz (10.2 Gigabits per second).
- Precise 100-ohm impedance.
- 24K Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified connectors.
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation.
- Fully supports CEC and HDCP control connections.
- 3D Capable
- Ethernet network ready