The AVG-MA1 is a small digital amplifier (Class D), with built in EQ control and a MIC mixer function.
It is in a very small form factor, but with powerful functions, including bridging, dual-mono, EQ control, microphone mixer, etc.
- Full 2 way RS232 control and is supported by a free 2 way RS232 driver for RTI.
- The driver provides feedback and control over volume, bass, treble, input selection and muting.
- Inputs : 2 RCA (L and R), 1 x 3.5mm stereo and 1 MIC input
- Output : 4 pole captive screw connector and 1 x 3.5mm stereo jack
- Power Output : 2x20w @ 4 Ohm Class D
- EQ control , volume, input selection and microphone mixer functions can be directly controlled from the buttons on the unit.
- Built in RS232 control port with an optional IR receiver and remote
- Dimensions : W123 x H38 x D87mm
- 24VDC 3A power supply included