The MCAW3006 sets the standard for reliability, connectivity and performance. Featuring enhanced connectivity options including dual HDMI, both wired and wireless network connectivity.
Of course we have not neglected to consider performance, and for that very reason we have built in two unique features, HDCR & Accentualizer. HDCR works to digitally enhance an image to improve visibility in high ambient light environments. Accentualizer works to increase the clarity and vibrance of images, particularly useful when displaying visually impactful content. Lastly Image Optimizer has been added, to improve the quality and consistency of the image over the life of your lamp.
- WXGA Resolution, 3,300 Lumens
- 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Up to 6,000hrs lamp life
- Internal Mirror
- New & improved wall mount - Includes HAS-WM05 Wall Mount
- Wireless Network Option
- 16 Watt Internal Speakers
- Share content via iOS/Android app
- 2 x HDMI Input
- 3 Year On Site Warranty
Features at a glance
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- PC-less Presentations - Simply plug in a memory stick, SD card, or even a portable hard disk drive and present without the need of a laptop.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- DUAL HDMI - Achieve the highest image quality possible with the built in, dual HDMI inputs for connection to sources such as a media player and Blu-ray player.
- Crestron Connected - Maxell projectors bearing this logo will connect natively with a Crestron Control System meaning no programming is required and it also allow status updates to be monitored through the network.