Maxell MCTW3506MF - Projector, Mount and Finger Touch Module Kit
The innovative interactive MCTW3506 with an extra boost in brightness features an ultra-short throw design and integrates Maxell’s powerful software to deliver a complete interactive experience on any flat surface. With a rich feature set that meets the specific interactive needs of K-12, higher education, and corporate users. If you purchase the optional Finger Touch Module (FT01B), the MCTW3506 supports interactivity with finger touch.
Of course we have not neglected to consider performance, and for that very reason we have built in two unique features, HDCR & Accentualizer. HDCR works to digitally enhance an image to improve visibility in high ambient light environments. Accentualizer works to increase the clarity and vibrance of images, particularly useful when displaying visually impactful content. Lastly Image Optimizer has been added, to improve the quality and consistency of the image over the life of your lamp.
For added peace of mind, our Maxell ultra-short throw projectors are backed by a generous 3 Year On Site Warranty and are supported by our world-class service and support.
- Brightness 3,700 ANSI Lumens
- Resolution: WXGA (1,280 x 800)
- Contrast Ratio: 10,000:1
- Interactive Pens
- Multi-pen capability
- Optional wireless connectivity
- Free tablet and smartphone app for Android & iOS
- PC Free Interactive Operation
- Multi-display interactive
- Auto & Manual calibration
- Optional finger touch module
- Windows 8.1/10 Support
- HDMI 2 inputs
- 3 Year On Site Warranty
- StarBoard Software
Features at a glance
- Interactive Projector - This projector goes beyond simply projecting content and allows the user to interact directly with the projected image which is ideal for both annotation and whiteboard collaborative sessions.
- 3LCD - A sophisticated, innovative technology that utilises 3 chips to deliver vibrant, true-to-life and consistent images for the most demanding audiences.
- Hybrid Filter - The Hybrid Filter lasts longer than conventional filters. This extension in maintenance intervals reduces the overall cost of ownership significantly.
- Advanced Networking - Manage and control multiple projectors over LAN. Turn the projector on and off, schedule email alerts and monitor projectors all via the network.
- AMX Device Discovery - When integrated with an AMX Controller, the relevant communication modules and drivers are downloaded to the projector automatically.
- HD Ready - High Definition (HD) uses the latest technology to deliver clearer and sharper images. HD Ready indicates that this product is ready for high definition broadcasts.
- HDMI - Get the highest quality image by connecting the latest in A/V equipment to the projector with HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface).
- Crestron Connected - Maxell projectors bearing this logo will connect natively with a Crestron Control System meaning no programming is required and it also allow status updates to be monitored through the network.
- PC-less Presentations - Simply turn on and use in stand-alone interactive mode, no PC required. All notes and annotations will be stored to on-board memory and available for transfer to USB media later.