The AVG-HD500 is a 4K HDMI Extender set developed with the latest HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology to extend uncompressed HDMI video, audio, USB 2.0, control signals and PoC over a single CAT5e/6 cable. The unidirectional PoC compliant extender can be powered via the Transmitter AVG-HD500T to save installers time and the added cost of installing a power outlet. The HD500 set is ideal for smart displays and KVM solutions in education and digital signage markets.
- Compatible with HDMI2.0 and HDCP2.2 and is backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards.
- Delivers high-resolution AV signals 1080p 3D, 4Kx2K@60Hz
- Supports HDBT2.0, transmits 1080P / 4Kx2K signals up to 100m over a single CAT6 cable.
- Features 3 x USB 2.0 outputs for KVM.
- High Bandwidth: 10.2Gps.
- EDID Pass-Thru, HDCP 2.2
- Front panel status LEDs for power, link & HDCP.
- USB & RS232 control.
- Unidirectional PoC (Power over HDBaseT).