The AVG-HD300SR-A is an Ultra-thin HDBaseT Receiver designed with de-embedded audio outputs. It receives 4K/1080p HDMI signal via CAT5e/CAT6a cable from a HDBaseT Transmitter or Matrix Switcher at 40m/70m.
- Supports HDMI1.4 & HDCP2.2, and is backwards compatible to previous versions.
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 40m for 4Kx2K, and 70m for 1080p.
- Supports bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through.
- Supports bi-directional PoH for simplified wiring, and compatible with 48VDC PoC.
- Features de-embedded audio outputs.