The AVG-HD300S is a ultra compact extender set consisting of a Transmitter and a Receiver. HDMI signal is input into the transmitter and HDBaseT 2.0 technology is used to transmit high-resolution 1080p / 4k signal to the receiver up to 70 / 40m via a Cat5e / Cat6A cable. The receiver then outputs the HDMI signal.
- Ultra thin design.
- Supports Full HD: Delivers high resolution image (1080p@60Hz@48 b/pixels/3D/4Kx2K).
- Maximum transmission distance is up to 70m for 1080p and up to 40m for 4Kx2K over single CAT5e / CAT6a cable.
- High Bandwidth: 10.2Gps.
- HDTV Compatible, use HDMI 1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant.
- Support CEC / IR / RS232 passthrough.
- Support bi-directional PoH.
- Bi-directional RS232 / 12v IR control.
- HDBaseT 2.0 technology.